Integration - Slack
- Cosmos posts updates of what's happening in the office to a channel:
-When people add a title to a conversation
-When people join the office (optional)
- Sync member's Cosmos status to Slack
- In Slack, "/Cosmos" to share the link for the Cosmos office when people want to hop onto a call
Steps to setup Slack integration:
- Visit your Cosmos office
- Go to Settings > Choose "Slack" in Integrations
- Connect Slack
- Connect to Slack from the newly opened page.
- Make sure you have the correct Slack workspace selected and click Allow
That's it; Slack is connected with Cosmos.