Introduce Cosmos to your team
Cosmos is the meetings & co-working tool for remote teams who miss the office.
In Cosmos, teams can be together in a virtual HQ from anywhere, and build strong culture.
Encourage your team to try out Cosmos as a group for 2-3 days. Our existing customers indicate that at this point, they start to truly feel the value proposition of the product.
Just like the office:
- Everyone knows what's being discussed: See who is talking to whom, and what about. Everyone's invited, and no one feels left out. You can join conversations with a single click.
- Pull people into a discussion without arranging meeting: You can invite someone to talk with a single click. No more waiting for others to get back.
- Be available for your team: People can walk up to you to talk without needing to arrange a meeting.
- Carry on with casual conversations after meetings finish: In Cosmos, you can easily break into smaller groups to dive deeper or pair on an issue, and get to know your teammates through casual conversations
We highly recommend:
- Connecting Cosmos to Slack: See what meetings are happening in Cosmos, and who has entered your office.
- Installing the Cosmos Video Google Calendar add-on: Set your Cosmos office as the default place for all meetings.